Modernising Recruitment In Education With An Applicant Tracking System
February 2nd, 8th, 16th & 24th | 30 mins
Recruitment in Education
The Education sector faces a number of recruitment challenges including candidate scarcity and a lack of recruitment marketing budget.
We work with schools, trusts and colleges to combat these challenges by allowing them to recruit directly through a first-class careers site, end-to-end cloud-based recruitment software and integrations with third parties like job boards and HR systems.
We can help you maximise advertising channels without the associated cost, streamline processes to reduce time/cost to hire, minimise the burden of recruitment administration and onboard new starters into HR/payroll without any of the hassle.
All of this, whilst following safer recruitment practices and ensuring true equal opportunities and inclusion.
In the 30 minute webinar we will discuss the following:
Digitalising your recruitment process
- Digital application forms & their capability
- Digital referencing
- Blind Shortlisting & Panel Scoring
- Recruitment Automation & efficiencies
Making your recruitment safer & more inclusive
- Digital referencing prior to interview
- Integrated pre-employment checks
- Candidate Accessibility tools
- Anonymised data & analytics
Creating control, visibility and consistency
- Improve control & visibility of recruitment
- Centralise & create consistency across all schools
- Report on key metrics at both a Trust & School Level
- Configuring your ATS & Trust/School permissions